Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I was downtown the other day, and I feel like this is all I saw. I would follow these signs just so I could get to the next street over, and find that I had actually gone around in a circle. Now I'm pretty good with directions, but when I'm downtown and it's dark I am so lost.
I couldn't believe how many times I had to circle around just to get where I wanted to go, and what's more amazing is some of the deotur signs led down one way streets that were going the opposite direction than I was. I think next time I'm just going to park somewhere and walk, at least then I can go down whatever street I want to without worrying that I'm going the wrong way. Anyway I thought I would photograph the means to all of my trouble that night, it was pretty eventful.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Joey said...

This is one of my favorites. Rust fading kind of makes its own art.