Saturday, September 1, 2007

Window Washing



You ever wonder how they keep those windows on tall buildings sparkling clean? Well I found out the other day just how they do that; and let me tell you I was scared to death.



I don't know how these guys can get up on a 30 story building and do that. Do you know what the view from up there must look like? What happens if they drop their squigee or something? Or what if they run out of water, do they just tap on the window and ask if someone will let them in? I don't know, but I do know that you'll never find me up there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They were doing that on my building downtown too! Scary stuff. The ones on my building didn't even have scaffolding though... they were just hanging by what looked like climbing ropes, anchored at the roof. You couldn't pay me enough to hang there and do that haha.

jjtv said...

If they drop their squigee it gets squisheed.

Glad I could help your understanding there. Be sure to ask if you have any further questions.