Thursday, March 13, 2008

Kite

I went to a kite festival this past weekend. It was a great day to fly a kite, it was a little cold, but I think everyone there seemed to be having a good time. This paticular kite is a stunt kite flown by some professional kite flyers performing a show. I believe that these kites would actually pick me up and throw me through the air. I hope to post some more pictures from this weekend! (words of advice when photographying people flying kites; stay away from the people throwing the kites in the air to get them to fly because you get hit....alot! This happened to me TWICE!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

hello, i work for a local suburban website in mumbai and the church is organising a kite festival so i used ur pic..cause i didnt have one...hope thats ok!
ps: its a really nice one :)
glynda